What was I?
A dying bird
Kicking the last breath
Out of my breast.
Lying there I liked the place
Where I had dwelt.
I was fluttering my wings.
Oh my God! there was no pain as such.

I was thirsty,
I needed little water
There was  a demon there
Who wanted me to slaughter !

He picked me up
In his dirty hands,
He broke up my wings
And pulled up my hair.

I remembered my dad,
I often remember him
When the situation is bad.
I cursed the demon
But he never left me
And clutched me even tight.
I couldn't resist my tears
And heavily wept
Till he completed his act.

He left me in rugs
With the soul as same
Suddenly the world looked dark
I hadn't had any shame.

I stopped remembering dad now
Because the idea seemed bad now
I wanted to hold my breath now
I wanted to hug my death now :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Rain !

Timeline of British Writers _Study for UGCNET